“A moving company with a woman’s touch.”
In our sister company, MHM Professional Staging, we have moved a lot of furniture around and know how important it is to do so with care. Many moving companies only focus on getting your items from one place to the next as quickly as possible, inevitably resulting in some damages along the way.
Dissatisfied with the options out there, founder Megan Morris knew there was a better way.
Speed and efficiency doesn’t have to replace attention to detail when it comes to moving. We believe in achieving all three.
Your personal items should be handled with the utmost care, so our #1 priority is taking better care of your items and property during the move so you don’t have to worry.
HOW WE MOVE...
BETTER TRUCK PADDING
Our trucks have been modified to make each trip as safe for your belongings as possible. Some of their features are:
- Extra protection to keep furniture from colliding with hard surfaces
- Shock absorption for bumpy travel
- A vacuum created with the wall when the truck is packed to avoid movement between items
EXTRA CARE FOR YOUR HOME
A major concern when moving is not just what could happen to your items, but the damages your old and new homes could sustain in the process. To protect each location, we use:
- Floor runners to and from high traffic areas to protect all your floors from moving debris and dirt
- Custom fit rail covering to protect them from damage as furniture is moved
- Custom fit door jam protectors to protect them from furniture bumping in and out of rooms
- Ramps to gently exit large heavy items out of home and not damage stairs in the process
To make your new home feel more like yours sooner, we will hang up all of your wall art and televisions so the task is one less thing for you to worry about.